Vetta III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vetta III

While trolling guitar shops to try out a vetta II, I talked to a sales person who mentioned that the Vetta II was to be discontinued due to the Vetta III line coming out soon. Has anyone heard anything about this?

-Nate
    Insert annoying equipment list here....

I know the Spider III is on the way, that's why the II's are at closeout prices. But I haven't heard anything about a Vetta III. He was probably just trying to sell you the II he has -lol.
    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
      I know the Spider III is on the way, that's why the II's are at closeout prices. But I haven't heard anything about a Vetta III. He was probably just trying to sell you the II he has -lol.
      My thoughts is that Line6 is really quite when it comes to new product development. Why the hell would some behind the counter guy know anything about what is going on in line6?

-Nate
      Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

There are pics of the Spider III out already... it's been known they were on the way for a while.
        No news on a Vetta III yet.

Sam Ash already has them for sale online.

http://www.samash.com/catalog/showit...RCH&GroupCode=
        Last edited by rjohnstone; 09-28-2006, 03:01 PM.
        -Rick

Comment

They're calling all those rock stars insane?

Man, I'd contact my lawyer!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

sounds like bullshit from a salesman, that's about it.

there's nothing on the Line 6 Vetta board about a III other than peoples' wish lists for what the next one should have, and that is the first place that would know about any new Vetta.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Yeah. He's just confusing Spider III with Vetta III.

Comment

any new Vetta will be upgradable for the first gen Vetta users anyway, so it's something I'm not worried about.

Comment

Check our one one those.. presets are pretty lame for my tatse. I didn't find one I cared for..it's the same sound as the Spyder II!..which are cheap now..$150 for the 30 wat 1 12"..I one I have, I like it. and the 75 watt 2-12" celestion for !199

great bedroom amp ..ya just can't beat it for for the buck..I had mine going on two years without issue ..Got to growl pretty mean on the insane channel..You go any where from doin' clean prett shit, to classic rock shit . or balls out shred..they do good for the cash..

I run the just the insane chanel..gain and chanel vol full tilt..stays very tight, runchy, edgey..Nice..

Great, funa mp..can get moderately loud..not 'noug with a stronger drummer by no stretch..

I dial in Nevermore tone with low squeals galore...got The river Dragon Tone pretty good.
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Vetta III Could be the new amp that Dave Mustaine has. More infor here: http://www.instituteofnoise.com/foru...TOPIC_ID=24239

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
                      Not much of a pitch, if that's what it was. All that will make you do is wait until the new III comes out so you can pick up the II for less
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

I called Line 6 a month back and wanted to know if there was anything in the works... he straight out told me that he's not even heard a RUMOR about a new Vetta so him and his coworker don't think there'll be one until at least a year
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

when I saw megadeth they had line 6 cabs that I had never seen before and the tone was pretty amazing.

Comment

i heard that you wont be able to upgrade the vetta I or II to the III, you have to buy a new amp. is this true? i was going to buy a vetta II in a few days but this is true, ill wait for the v.III to come out

Comment

Originally posted by aidandude View Post
                              i heard that you wont be able to upgrade the vetta I or II to the III, you have to buy a new amp. is this true? i was going to buy a vetta II in a few days but this is true, ill wait for the v.III to come out
                              this does not concern me one bit. the upgrated Vetta I'm using lacks nothing I want, and has more features and abilities than I even currently fully use. I can't imagine wanting more from an amp.

Comment

Working...
                              X