Vader 2x12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vader 2x12

anyone try one???I like the 4x12 it sounds killer and very very loud and has very tight lowend but haven't got a chance to check out the 2x12
    www.myspace.com/goreality1

i have the vader 212 and i can personally say that it is awesome!
    its really loud. the sound is actually alot better than my genz-benz g-flex 212. the low end is really tight as well and the highs arent going to destroy your ears...i love it.

Comment

What kind of eminence speakers are in them? I have a Basson 2x12 with legends that might sound like that vader cab. I've always wondered about those and earcandy cabs.

Comment

the vader cabs are suppose to have custom tailored eminence speakers in them.I guess thats why adam uses them.I always hated any cab with a metal grill because of the highs get to anoying but the vader cabs don't sound like the typical metal grilled cab...

Comment

Originally posted by BrutalityIsLaw
          i have the vader 212 and i can personally say that it is awesome!
          its really loud. the sound is actually alot better than my genz-benz g-flex 212. the low end is really tight as well and the highs arent going to destroy your ears...i love it.
          so you like it better than the G-flex.less highs more lows?I have a G-flex on hold and was thinking about maybe getting a vader 212 instead.I want to go back to using 2 cabs but don't want to have to cart around two 412's again.so my Splawn 412 and a G-flex or vader 212 should be the ticket

Comment

if i had to choose i would definately go with my vader.

Comment

Christ...Like you guys aren't loud enough with just the half stacks? lol
              Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Originally posted by Sinistas
                well the problem is we can't ever hear ourselves on stage or at practice.the only time I actualy was able to here my amp was at the livingroom and that only lasted like 2 songs and then my ears went to shit...LOL

Comment

well I ended up getting the G-Flex.I ran it with the plawn today and must say I am liking the combination

Comment

Originally posted by Sinistas View Post
                    Really, man! I just got done thrashing on my JCM800/Soldano half stack...it was barely on 2
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X