Genz-Benz Gflex 2x12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genz-Benz Gflex 2x12

Hey I just picked this up from my Local GC anybody know much about them so far I'm enjoying it. I remember hearing something about them on here a bit but not much. I know George Lynch used them, & that it cranks out awsome sound.
    According To The Prophecy

I like mine. Sounds good for any style. Nice bottom end without being muddy. Enjoy!
    RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
    CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
    Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
    Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

I know I like mine

Comment

I use one and it sounds great !

Comment

Hey, Chuk, I've had mine with my xxx head for close to a couple of years now and I love it. It is kinda cute, but will kick you in the nuts.

Keith
          The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Hey Keith how the hell have you been? I got it hooked up to my 212 120 watt combo amp I run my guitar thru a GNX4 also & it has changed my soud very nicely. The Genz-Benz is so far very impressive!
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S.
              Hey I just picked this up from my Local GC anybody know much about them so far I'm enjoying it. I remember hearing something about them on here a bit but not much. I know George Lynch used them, & that it cranks out awsome sound.
              Got two of them in stereo. Since they are ported, they really can provide some serious bottom end. I am really liking mine.

-Nate
              Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

i have one too...i play it with a vader 212 though a peavey xxx and its nice...i play death metal and you can tell those ports are doing a good job when you palm mute...it feels like its kicking you in the balls.

Comment

How is the 4x12 compared to the 2x12? Would you say that its just louder and projects more? Is there any tonal loss? I'm interested in the g-flex 4x12.

Comment

I haven;t used one personally but people that have told me they don;t sound the same as the 2x12, best to get two and stack them . Easier to handle that way too and use can just use one for smaller venue.

Comment

I use the 412. It has more of a Mid Hump than the 212. It absolutly has a different sound. (I sold 2 of the 212'2 to get the 412 when it came out.)
                      I love mine.....
                      "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

deleted
                        "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Working...
                        X