Vetta info and question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vetta info and question

to all the Vetta owners here: I'm developing a document with all of the extra Vetta tips and patch setting info that I see here and on the Line 6 board, etc. any of you are welcome to it, and I can paste it here if you are interested. it started just so I could remember stuff that's not written anywhere else and now I figured if I can share it, so much the better. it's always growing with new info.

also, I have a question...(they lost my pswd at the Line6 board so I emailed the admins and Inst of Noise does not seem to allow new users to register, thus here I am for the moment)

I tried everything but cannot figure out how to set the vol pedal to 70% at the heel & 100% at toe to get a solo boost. anyone clue me in? I think it's partly because I'm not used to the terms/controls for this stuff yet.

also, can this be set globally so that it's on for every patch unless I set otherwise? if so, how?
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

It cannot be set globally. You need to set it for every patch.

Press the Effect Routing Button
    Turn to Page 4 (using the page knob)
    If you are using 2 amps at once make sure that both Volume Min's are set to 70%.
    Save the patch.
    DONE!!!!

Comment

nice. that's what I needed.
      thanks John.

Comment

Also, if you are using 2 amps at once you can set only one of the volume min's to 70%. With it set like this you can bring the other amp into the mix with the volume pedal. Its especially cool if you have the amps routed so that 1 is left and the other is right and you are using stereo cabinets.

Comment

well I got the Uno and got the Vetta all up and running on Line 6 Edit today, that drag and drop editor is fucking cool! I had a frustrating time for an hour or so figuring out how to load the drivers for the Uno correctly but after that it worked great.

it's so great to be able to edit and save your amp settings on your pc. that flat out rules!
          as does the Soldano metal tone I saved last night.

Comment

Working...
          X