Alesis Quadraverb GT Settings Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alesis Quadraverb GT Settings Help

I have a Quadraverb GT running from the fx loop on my ADA MP-1 and then into the return fx loop on my JCM900 head and all I want from it is a nice clean delay from it. Can't for the life of me remember how to get just a delay without the built in pre-amp and all the other crap. Can anyone help with the settings/programming? Should have bought a delay pedal
    Thanks
    www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Man I haven't hear the words Quadraverb GT in ages!

I used to have one and I loved it. Unfortunately, all my knowledge of its use and settings is long gone from my mind and replaced with useless trivia.

Comment

Originally posted by Speiro
      I have a Quadraverb GT running from the fx loop on my ADA MP-1 and then into the return fx loop on my JCM900 head and all I want from it is a nice clean delay from it. Can't for the life of me remember how to get just a delay without the built in pre-amp and all the other crap. Can anyone help with the settings/programming? Should have bought a delay pedal
      Thanks

You've got the Skolnick setup?
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton
        You've got the Skolnick setup?
        Yup, shame I can't play like him

Comment

Think this way.He can't play like you
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Press on preamp then put go through the functions and make them 0, Cab Simulator off (global), preamp eq or something to Flat.

Click on Config then pic the one with graphic eq --> Delay and set it up

hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by kiloolik
              Press on preamp then put go through the functions and make them 0, Cab Simulator off (global), preamp eq or something to Flat.

Click on Config then pic the one with graphic eq --> Delay and set it up

hope this helps!
              Thanks for that, nice helpful 1st post too.
              Welcome aboard

Comment

Working...
              X