Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lee Jackson GP1000 - Where do I get them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Jackson GP1000 - Where do I get them?

Hoi

I wanna buy a GP-1000 preamp but they are seen very seldom at eBay. Does anyone know someone who have one for sale or know some smaller salesites I can check? If it's in US, Europe, Asia, whatever doesn't matter (even if I would prefer one with 220v if they exist)

I really don't know where to put this "request" but I'm sorry for any inconvenience

Their incredibly hard to find, like knat shit.

Your best bet would be to look on Ebay US every now and then they're just too hard to find anywhere else
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Wow, that sucks

Well just have to have my eyes open. Thanks.

Comment

My friend has a one for sale:
        http://www.bolha.com/oglas1862434
        and it's 220v and it's one of the "better" ones with the 1/4" output jacks. I just had it here last week and it's in really good shape and all. I doubt he will sell it outside slovenia, but if you're interested I can give him your email or something (maybe msn address if you have one).

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul
          My friend has a one for sale:
          http://www.bolha.com/oglas1862434
          and it's 220v and it's one of the "better" ones with the 1/4" output jacks. I just had it here last week and it's in really good shape and all. I doubt he will sell it outside slovenia, but if you're interested I can give him your email or something (maybe msn address if you have one).
          Haha, funny. I have already sent him an email yesterday or so. He haven't returned it yet.

I am really intrested. You're in EU right? I guess it would be no problem with shipment, exept more for me to pay Tell him I bid 280 euro + shipping cost
          Last edited by Kurtma; 09-12-2006, 10:57 AM.

Comment

wow.. I think I bought my Gp-1000 Perfect Connection preamp from Wayniac off of ebay about 4 years ago for like a 100.00 bucks. I think I sold it for like 150.00. They used to be quite common.. 3-4 for sale at least in a month on ebay.

To tell ya the truth...theres a few different models with variations..but I never really thought there was enough gain from these. It's alot like playing through a older Fender or JCM.
            Last edited by charvelguy; 09-12-2006, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Really? Allright. Well, if I buy one off eBay I'll have to pay custom duties (2,7%), tax (25%) and a $100+ shipment cost so It would probably get more expensive then if I buy trough some EU country where I pay no custom duties or tax at all.

Just recieved a mail from the Slovenian guy. $350 + shipment.
              Last edited by Kurtma; 09-12-2006, 11:24 AM.

Comment

I mean no offense. I'm just surprised they are now going for that much now. I guess I'll hang onto my Jackson head a little while longer.

Comment

None taken

The ones I've seen recently goes for about $250 and, generally, everything's more expensive in Europe.

You better keep that head!
                  Last edited by Kurtma; 09-12-2006, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurtma
                    Just recieved a mail from the Slovenian guy. $350 + shipment.
                    Cool. And there's no custom duties or taxes to pay cause you're from EU too . I've seen these preamps to go on around 250 euros on european ebay. Also, are you going for the Alexis sound? What poweramp do you have? If you want high gain, you'll need a boost of somekind. EMG PA2 on my Jackson Stars wasn't enough. The bitch is really loud btw.

Comment

Why the fuck is that biatch trying to screw me off with $350 then? Kick his ass for me!

Yes I want Alexis sound with perhaps minor tweaking. I have a Kitty Hawk 2x60 all tube (4xEL34) power amp

Edit: Fuck, I didn't read "euros" 350 USD is like 2500 swedish crowns, while 250 euros is like 2300 swedish crowns. Not much of a difference.
                      Last edited by Kurtma; 09-12-2006, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurtma
                        Why the fuck is that biatch trying to screw me off with $350 then? Kick his ass for me!
                        $350 is about 275 Euros. You offered 280 Euros . Anyways, he got it in return along with some cash for his JCM900 head he sold to one guy. He never used it because he has a Dual Rectifier now and doesn't need another preamp. I have some pics of it on my pc. Do you want me to upload them?

Comment

Yeah sure do it

Comment

here:

The thing is really dead mint. Or atleast was when I had it. Still is I guess, it's unlikely he dropped it or something .

Comment

Wtf? That's not how Alexi has his amp!

Looking fookkin great to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X