Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to be getting one of these in a trade and I was wondering if any of you guys have had any experience with these. Mine is going to be loaded with an Eminence Swamp Thang and an Eminence Tonker. I'm really looking forward to trying it out. I've heard nothing but good things about Avatar but it just blows my mind how they can sell these things on Ebay loaded with quality speakers for under $250!

I have a new Avatar 2x12 I scored off e-bay for $250 with vintage 30's (closed back). I run my mesa Dual Rec thru it and this cab is absolutely wicked! Great score my man. Thunderous lows come out of this thing. I also hear good things about eminence speakers. Let us know what you think. BTW mine is black with wheat grillcloth. Sweet! I plan on adding another on top of it for a oversize 4x12 that is also very portable.

Comment

The cab itself is really great sounding but, the Eminence speakers are just not my thing... I have a G12H30 and a VIN30 in mine.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

I have an Avatar 2X12 closed back wiht hellatone V30's.
        sounds thunderous with my 5150 combo as an extension cab to give me 4X12's.
        Loud as hell. Great cabs for the money, you really can't go wrong.
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Working...
        X