ISP Vector SL??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISP Vector SL??

Anybody own or try an ISP Vector SL?? If so, how does it sound?? how much do they they cost??
    I love admins!

Originally posted by sl2lover
    Anybody own or try an ISP Vector SL?? If so, how does it sound?? how much do they they cost??
    I'm a dealer and all so you can take my response FWIW which may not be much to some but for me personally It's without question the most awesome piece of gear I have ever added to my rig. It's a piece of gear that is meant for live playing 100% which makes it dificult to demonstrate in recordings cause all you will hear is increased low end.

When actually playing the Vector SL and hearing it in person you wil see that the increase of low end is not the only thing this cab is about but what it does also is add a ton of clarity dues to the crossover seperating the frequencies which keep the low's in te Vector SL and the mds ad highs go thru the cab or cabs being used and also a 3-d overall thickness in both chords and single notes which has to be played and heard first hand to appreciate.

I have only sold a handful so far due to the fact that recording demos are useless for this type of gear and many people think it's really an unnecessary piece of gear cause many amps already have plenty if not to much low end as it is and figure this thing would just be overkill (Which was my thinking as well before I got one to test) but I guarantee most people especialy people into heavy music will totaly be floored at how great this thing sounds and feels when they experience it 1st hand.

I sel them for $1000 shipped and if you have ay questions let me know.

Derek

Comment

Working...
    X