Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for pic and dimensions of current Mesa vertical 2x12.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for pic and dimensions of current Mesa vertical 2x12.

Mesa seems to have removed a lot of the cab pics from their website, and nobody local has this cab. It's the Rectifier 2x12 *vertical* cab. If it's what I think it is, the speakers are offset rather than the old symmetrical over/under style on the earlier models.

Anyone have a pic? Any other manufacturers have something like this? Thanks.
    sigpic

i have a new one and the speakers are not offset. i don't have the dimensions in front of me, but the width is about 21".....the best pics i have of it are these.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I have a new Mesa 2x12 vertical cab. The speakers are in line. You won't see it in pics. Nobody carries these cabs. I had to order mine. The dimensions are approx 23.5 x 27.5. I have the slanted cab. I don't know if they make a straight 2x12 vertical.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

i have one too. they do not make a straight version. it will fit a fender or mesa meduim size head but nothing bigger without laying it on its side.

great cab though.
        Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Thanks for the info, guys.

I'm playing a show on Saturday where cabs are provided, and I think I'm going to run my pedalboard into a rackmounted Peavey Classic power amp for the sake of simplicity. My Jackson 4x12 is very cool (especially as a conversation piece), but it weighs a ton. It appears that the Mesa would be wide enough for rack gear, and should be a bit more mobile.

Engl makes a similar cab, but from the pics I've seen, it looks really narrow, and Peavey's version has been discontinued for quite some time. Pain in the butt.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X