• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer pedals

Are they plastic?
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

The EQ pedal I have is but it's good for the money. I've ordered a digital delay too.
    www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

I guess you can't expect a metal case for $19.99 eh?
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

they are absolute crap
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

They are usually cheap imitations of other brands' products and their production quality is really low.You can break a button anytime.
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

They are definately worth $20.00 bucks though.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable
              +1.. I have several of them

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim
                they are absolute crap
                I believe they are made in a sweat shop somewhere in Derkastan..:ROTF:
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I have the Hellbabe wah, I like it, and have not had one problem. However, now that I've SAID that................................
                  I'm not Ron!

Comment

no they're not. i wouldn't pay $20 for the whole collection.

- Newc

Comment

no they're not. i wouldn't pay $20 for the whole collection.
                      Your just a pedal snob Tim.

Comment

Your just a pedal snob Tim.
                        maybe. but honestly i'd rather have one good pedal than a dozen of those. i actually snagged 3 of the bass pedals - they were truly horrible. hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... hisssssssssssssssss................. assssssssssstone...............

plus those cheap ass plastic boxes wouldn't last 2 practices with my big foot.

- Newc

Comment

maybe. but honestly i'd rather have one good pedal than a dozen of those. i actually snagged 3 of the bass pedals - they were truly horrible. hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... hisssssssssssssssss................. assssssssssstone...............

plus those cheap ass plastic boxes wouldn't last 2 practices with my big foot.
                          I am getting into those HBE pedals lately. Do they meet your approval Mr. Tim???

Comment

The guy that owns my local music store was trying to sell me on them after I asked "are they any good?" and questioned the cheap pricing. He bought up an interesting point and said "they can sell a dvd player for 50 bucks, so why not pedals as well? there's alot less in an effects pedal than a dvd player".

I've got the graphic EQ as well. It's definitely good for the money.

Comment

I wouldn't buy one - you'd be better off getting used Boss or Digitech pedals for a few more bucks, but you'd be able to get your money back out of them also. Even the Ibanez Soundtanks seem to be better.

Pete

Comment

Working...
                              X