Look what I did...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what I did...

:ROTF: Took my Peavey Bandit 65 Solo and had a local amp builder build a solid birch, finger jointed cabinet covered in black Tolex w/Marshall salt & pepper grillcloth and white Fender reissue knobs. Speaker is an Emimence Blue Tick Hound 12". Upgraded the A/C cord and plug too. This amp sounds GREAT and is super light.

Comment

Comment

Sweet. I used to have an old 80 watt Bandit. I always thought the knobs looked like bits from a DOD effects pedal. Yours really looks cool.
        Last edited by Grandturk; 08-15-2006, 10:17 AM.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

I love those old Bandit amps. I tried one out a few years ago at a local shop, the owner let me bring it home for the weekend. It was beat up pretty bad, but it had a killer sound. The guy wanted to much money for it so I ended up not buying.That is a cool looking amp you've got. I like the knobs and grillcloth.

Comment

Looks great...I remember those. In the early 80's I used to have a Peavey Renoun which was a 2x12 solid state combo...
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Thats pretty cool.

Do they have good cleans? I was thinking about picking up some cheap solidstate amp for fun, just to play with at night

Comment

Working...
              X