Pics of NEW EVH Amp...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ozzuk1
    Still if that is what it sounds like, euch...

I'm getting the best of both worlds tomorrow it was chepa and the ozzy collection does anyone know fi sharon tainted this one or was it jsut the albums that were rerecorded to screw people out of money?

Still the Van halen one should be decent...

He isnt looking to great the pics of when they were touring showed him to looking in a decent shape he wasent really bulky but he didnt seem as skinny...

Ozz
    dude, you get the award for must indecipherable post in this thread.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• Originally posted by lerxstcat
      Not that I'd necessarily disbelieve Toejam if he were saying that, don't know why you threw that one in there.
      I'm not Lee Garver, that's why Tim doesn't believe me. :ROTF:
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzuk1
        Still if that is what it sounds like, euch...

I'm getting the best of both worlds tomorrow it was chepa and the ozzy collection does anyone know fi sharon tainted this one or was it jsut the albums that were rerecorded to screw people out of money?

Still the Van halen one should be decent...

He isnt looking to great the pics of when they were touring showed him to looking in a decent shape he wasent really bulky but he didnt seem as skinny...

Ozz
        Let me translate!

Still, if that's what that amp sounds like, yech!

Tomorrow, I will purchase "The Best Of Both Worlds" (it is cheap) and also the "Ozzy Collection" - hey, speaking of that, does anybody know if Sharon Osbourne tainted this one also? Or was it just the first couple albums that were rerecorded to screw people (Daisley, Kerslake) out of residual money?

Still, the Van Halen one (BOBW) should be decent...

Eddie isn't looking too great in these recent pics (the pics from when they were touring showed Ed in decent shape; he wasn't really bulky but he didn't seem as skinny...)
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam
          I'm not Lee Garver, that's why Tim doesn't believe me. :ROTF:
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by hippietim
              I talked with both Bill and John. I heard the story and was very skeptical. As it turns out, I was right. They got some bad sushi and were hallucinating the whole thing. In Bill's case I believe there were additional chemical additives contributing to the hallucination. In case you were wondering, the tip off was when John said that his source was Freddy Mercury.
              Duude.... You grabbed the WRONG MUSHROOMS when you made the spaghetti sauce!! The bright side is, everybody had 3 plates of spaghetti!!:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• I knew I should have suspected something was awry with the spaghetti when later that evening, Freddie Mercury appeared to me as a naked indian in the desert...

Creepy stuff kids...

Comment

• you guys are fuggin' nuts..
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                  X