And the winner is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the winner is...

Randall MTS series. I am going to get the RM100m head with the 1086, blackface and one other module to be named when I figure out which one I want.

The MTS stuff is very versatile, the tones are great, and overall I like Randall stuff. There is a place around here called Capital Guitars that carries it. I was talking to the owner for a while yesterday and he gave me a very good price for the RM100 and two modules. If any of you guys are looking for MTS stuff, contact them.

Thanks for all your input on my amp shopping quest. After playing a lot of different heads and comparing prices, it feels good to make a somewhat educated decision considering I will not be able to afford to buy anything more for a while after paying for the head, another cab, and my Carvin.... I should not NEED to buy anything for a while, buy you guys know what GAS is like.

Once I get all the gear together I will have some obligatory pics to post eh?
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

I'm loving mine... running the XTC, Recto, and either blackface or Brown depending on my mood. Have a Clean that I'm trading for an SL+.

One really nice thing is that if you don't like a module, you can always find someone willing to trade or buy yours - then get another one, it's like getting a new amp!

Pete

Comment

Everyone (and I mean everyone) that has one of these seems to absolutely love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Inearthed
        Everyone (and I mean everyone) that has one of these seems to absolutely love it.
        Yep, I haven't heard a bad review yet.

Comment

Working...
        X