Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vetta Combo.

Comment

vetta combo here, but i've also owned the hd147, pod, podxt, ax212, and flextone combo.

Comment

Vetta combo
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I once owned an updated Vetta I combo. I sold it to the guy who does the finishing at Godin Guitars. It's an amazing amp, but next time I'm buying the head version.

Comment

Vetta 1 Combo updated....love it!!!...but still have not gotten the 2.5 patch

Comment

Just as I thought... there are a ton of totally satisfied Vetta users here.

Comment

Can one of you guys put together a demo MP3 or better yet, a vid

that shows off all the kool features?

I went to the Line6 site, and their Vetta page really doesn't seem to do such a great job of showing off all the incredible crap that this amp can do! http://www.line6.com/vetta_ii/US/
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Vette & Vetta Combo here! lol

Comment

Nice Vette frat..GREAT color!!!

I have a black Vette..but people on cell phones hit black cars..so now my ride is "cellphone fuggin' yellow"..

I don't have a Vetta tho..I believe they sound nice..but all the bells and whistles overwhelm me..I just want to turn knobs..especially my own knob..

They sound like great units tho..like running two diffent heads models at the same time and shit..that's cool!!

I just have two rigs..one for "classic" metal ..my Marshal rack..and My Uber..for the heavier stuff..

Keep shreddin'!!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                      Can one of you guys put together a demo MP3 or better yet, a vid

that shows off all the kool features?

I went to the Line6 site, and their Vetta page really doesn't seem to do such a great job of showing off all the incredible crap that this amp can do! http://www.line6.com/vetta_ii/US/
                      try the audio page on Vettaville.com.

that has a shitload of samples.
                      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I have the Vetta II combo. Love it.

Comment

VETT-Aaaaaa

People on cell's hit black cars...LOL I was actually looking at a black one but a yellow one came up that was 2 years newer and had only 2600 miles!

The Vetta is really not bad to work with, I think it's very easy to tweak sounds and pick the amp sims you want. It can also be very in depth if you want to hook it up to a PC and get into more bells and whistles. Do you use any effects with your 2 rigs or do you just run dry?

John

Originally posted by horns666
                          Nice Vette frat..GREAT color!!!

I have a black Vette..but people on cell phones hit black cars..so now my ride is "cellphone fuggin' yellow"..

I don't have a Vetta tho..I believe they sound nice..but all the bells and whistles overwhelm me..I just want to turn knobs..especially my own knob..

They sound like great units tho..like running two diffent heads models at the same time and shit..that's cool!!

I just have two rigs..one for "classic" metal ..my Marshal rack..and My Uber..for the heavier stuff..

Keep shreddin'!!

Comment

Working...
                          X