No announcement yet.

Which vetta should I get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit, these amps are THAT in depth?! Oh boy, looks like Im gonna be spending ALOT of time with it. Shit, I may even have to start calling the Vetta my new girlfriend.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR
      Holy shit, these amps are THAT in depth?! Oh boy, looks like Im gonna be spending ALOT of time with it. Shit, I may even have to start calling the Vetta my new girlfriend.
      you have NO IDEA how in depth.
      I got mine less than a week ago, and the possibilities appear endless.
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I can't even begin to tell you how much the Line6 Edit program simplifies things. You can roll through a *lot* of ideas very quickly with it.
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I just got done jammin tonight, and used the Deizel VH4 (lead channel) model, in a 2 guitarist/drums/bass/vocals setup. Drums are mic'd, bassist has a decent rig, and the other guitarist has a VHT Pitbull. While I give props to the VHT, my tone is every bit as warm, fat, and articulate as he would hope his rig could ever be.

It truly is a grail, as holy or unholy as you could possibly want a grail to be.

I really need some kind of endorsement, as much as I've been name droppin' Vetta lately, I almost feel like a free-dollah-hooker.

Anyways, I'm always open with exchanging ideas when it comes to this amp.
          www.myspace.com/madeaband
          www.garageband.com/artist/madea

Comment

Well somewhat good thing for me, Ive been using a GuitarPort and TonePort for about 2 years now, so Ive got a basic idea of modeling.

Damn I cant wait 'till Monday!
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
            X