Brunetti Star-T-rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brunetti Star-T-rack

I noticed that there are no Brunetti users on this board so I decided to start a thread and talk abit about my Star-T-rack amplifier I bought last year. I did a search and there were no search results for Brunetti. First some pictures:

Last edited by Mogambo; 06-25-2006, 07:57 AM.

The Star-T-rack is a lovely amp. It is a stereo head but it's also a rack unit inside a headcase. You can take the whole unit out of its headcase and use it as a stereo rack poweramp in an ordinary rack system. It's a stereo head with two levels of power: 2 x 50 watts in Class AB mode or 2 x 20 watts in Class A mode. If you like you can set one side to be in Class AB mode while the other side is in Class A mode, at the same time. The front panel can be removed and a one-space rack unit can be inserted at the top; for example a rack preamp or a rack tuner.

It has two physical channels plus a boost mode so you get four virtual channels: Clean, Clean + Boost, Overdrive, Overdrive + Boost. There is no presence control but there is a depth control for each poweramp channel on the back. The amp is powered by five 12AX7 preamp tubes and four 6L6GC poweramp tubes. It is also compatible with 5881 tubes and even EL34.

Comment

Never heard of Brunetti. Looks really cool. Any sound clips?

Comment

Originally posted by HeWhoIs
        Never heard of Brunetti. Looks really cool. Any sound clips?
        Sadly no. I don't have any recording equipment and Brunetti does not have any soundclips of the Star-T-rack.

You can browse around Brunetti's website here:

http://www.brunetti.it

Comment

Originally posted by Mogambo
          I noticed that there are no Brunetti users on this board
          Whos said there are no Brunetti users on this board?

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Hippietim: are you from Italy? I see you have a Brunetti Mille preamp. Most Brunetti users are Italian. It's not a very popular brand outside its home country.

Nice arsenal of rack poweramps.

Comment

Christ Tim, there's one of everything there!
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Mogambo - I am from the furthest possible place from Italy - North Carolina

As for the rest of that stuff - there was even more than is pictured All but the Brunetti Mille and the VHT 2502 are gone. I had a lot of fun being to A/B stuff.
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Damn Tim, Secure that shit!
                  Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Mogambo

What speaker cable are you using? what are the connectors on it? I've never seen those before, but they look great!

Oh by the way I want one of these now, just by looking at it! hahaha

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralArchitect
                      Mogambo

What speaker cable are you using? what are the connectors on it? I've never seen those before, but they look great!

Oh by the way I want one of these now, just by looking at it! hahaha

Chris
                      I am using a Monster Cable Studio Pro 1000 speaker cable. I don't know what the white connectors are made of but it looks like a very hard material. The plugs are 24 Karat gold covered.

And you want one of what, the amp or the cable?

Comment

BOTH!

I've been thinking of getting a brunetti for a long time!

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralArchitect
                          BOTH!

I've been thinking of getting a brunetti for a long time!

Chris
                          Brunetti does not have a North American distributor at the moment, so American and Canadian guitar players have the privilege of being able to buy directly from Brunetti.

This unfortunately also means that you can not walk into a guitar store and test a Brunetti amplifier, so you would have to base your decision to buy one on specifications, pictures, sound clips and reviews.

Comment

fyi, mogambo = arash.
                            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                            Sully Guitars on Facebook
                            Sully Guitars on Google+
                            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                            X