Rack Reverb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rack Reverb

are their any good rack reverbs out there for cheap? I've been looking at some lexicon/behringer/alesis stuff, but I don't want a full blown processor, I just wanna use it for reverb. I'd like to spend under $150.

Might be a laughable idea by some, but I saw the old Alesis quadraverbs going for super cheap on E-bay...as for a "dedicated rack reverb for cheap, none come to my mind right now anyway.
    Oh yeah, what are your applications? studio or live?

Comment

Try to find an old Rocktron Intellifex....great reverb/delay/chorus with an ok pitch shift. The one I bought a few years ago was about $90

Comment

Alesis Quadraverb. I got a Quadraverb GT for less than the price of a new pedal of the Bay. I only use it for delay but the verbs are really good on it.
        www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

If you just want reverb, check out the Yamaha Rev-500. They are true stereo unlike the Alesis Quad & Intellifex. Seem to be a few for sale on E-bay:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=yamaha+rev+500

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal
            Might be a laughable idea by some, but I saw the old Alesis quadraverbs going for super cheap on E-bay...as for a "dedicated rack reverb for cheap, none come to my mind right now anyway.
            Oh yeah, what are your applications? studio or live?
            Using it for live use, I would just buy a behringer DSP cause it's cheap, but I'd like to have some other pedals in there for seperate things like delay and chorus so I don't have to change channels or anything. The problem is that I've heard things tend to get noisy when they're in a chain with other pedals

Comment

Lexicon MX 200 goes for $200 great reverb + a whole lot more.

Comment

Working...
              X