Hey Jgcable! Vetta II question for ya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Jgcable! Vetta II question for ya

I've searched the line 6 website for a fix for this, as I cant be the only person its happened to, figured I would see if you knew what was up. (I did find a fix for people who are using a certain dial up company, but I use dsl, and I dont have the option to configure my connection the same way as a dial up)

Anyways, I downloaded all the stuff, monkey, line 6 edit, and bought the Midisport Uno. (which kinda scares me, as I use win xp and apparently, theres no drivers supported by MS)

I get everything all hooked up, monkey recognizes the Vetta, and when I hit update, it asks for my login info, I type it in and it keeps saying my password is wrong. Which it isnt, I even had it emailed back to me to make sure I wasnt being stoopid.

So, I try to create a new account; a new browser window opens which says the page I'm looking for does not exist.

So, I cant use my current account, and can create a new one... I'm stumped.

Like I said, I looked all over the official site with a fine toothed comb.

Any insights oh master of the Vetta?

www.myspace.com/madeaband
    www.garageband.com/artist/madea

Sounds like the Line 6 download site has a problem. Try clearing all the cookies in your browser and trying it again. It doesn't sound like an issue with your Vetta or your software.

Comment

Working...
    X