Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guitar Center's Memorial Day Sale - any good deals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another rant.. I'd like to mention that over the years some of the sales people have struck me as friggen jerks, on the whole I will say some attempt to be personable or professional..but sometimes its ask a simple question, you get a condescending smartass answer.. or an attitude like 'you didn't spend enough'

There was one guy that used to work both locations within the last 5-6 years with really long straight blond hair that needed to be slapped upside the head.
    Last edited by charvelguy; 06-02-2006, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler
      jackwad
      :ROTF:
      Last edited by skorb; 06-02-2006, 05:23 PM.
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Tom.. do you happen to know the name of this fellow that works at both stores? I have a friend who works there (just started so it is not the guy you speak of) and I could get some info on him if you want... just saying.. I can not recall the person you speak of but I agree; at those two particular GC's the sales people are goofballs.
        Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
        The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Originally posted by charvelguy
          I did bump into Chris Olson there this year tho..he almost got me to buy a flextone2, but no.. if I'm buying a Line 6 product in an amp it'll be a Vetta I'll consider. Good seeing ya again tho Chris
          Back atcha! Cool talking to ya again! I was waiting to see a tear roll out of your eye when that old dude bought those two 12-string Jap-o-strats though...LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thor Von Clemson
            Tom.. do you happen to know the name of this fellow that works at both stores? I have a friend who works there (just started so it is not the guy you speak of) and I could get some info on him if you want... just saying.. I can not recall the person you speak of but I agree; at those two particular GC's the sales people are goofballs.
            I haven't seen him working there for a couple years at least.....most reps last about a year or two...which is actually pretty good for retail.

Comment

Hey hey. With all the fellow MN JCF bros we really should all get together.
              LATER!!!
              H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Working...
              X