DOH! Killed my Vetta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOH! Killed my Vetta

But it's my own fault I guess. I bought an Edirol MIDI interface to update to 2.5 and it turns out Line 6 programmers don't like the people at Roland or something. They only hang out with m-Audio guys.

I've played the thing for all of 15 minutes since I got it, now I have to wait for an m-Audio unit to be sent out Tuesday and maybe get here Thursday...sux 2 be me

Couldn't you just walk down the hall and have one of those MIT dudes build you a better Vetta?

Seriously though, it's too bad your amp will be laid up for a few days. Did you sell the Soldano to get the Line 6?
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

We're currently working on a lot of little projects, but no Vetta's yet! The most recent idea is to write a program that will day-trade stocks and make us some cash (yes I know this is will probably never work)

Soldano is gone, it's great but I really want to get into recording and the Vetta seems like the better path for that.

I will say that the 15 minutes I did have before I killed it sounded pretty damn good for no tweaking whatsoever. The Satch's Alien patch in particular sounds heavy!

Comment

That day trade program will never work.
        Here's why: it won't know when to cut your losses. No one has ever figured out when to cut their losses.

Making money is very easy. Losing a little money is very, very, very, very hard.

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy
          I will say that the 15 minutes I did have before I killed it sounded pretty damn good for no tweaking whatsoever. The Satch's Alien patch in particular sounds heavy!
          The "wow factor" is pretty high right out of the box but if you thought that sounded good you'll be blown away when you dig in.
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by YetAnotherOne
            The "wow factor" is pretty high right out of the box but if you thought that sounded good you'll be blown away when you dig in.
            EXACTLY!!!

Comment

Working...
            X