Koch Pedaltone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koch Pedaltone

Anyone seen one of these "in person" yet?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...amp?sku=489601

A local band is using Koch amps and cabs that sound amazing, and I can imagine how cool this preamp pedal would be for both live and studio use. Yes, the price is pretty hefty, but still...
    sigpic

Local band? Are you refering to Aesma Deva?

Comment

As a matter of fact, yes I am. I'm obscenely jealous of them.
      sigpic

Comment

local eh.. figured i'd chime in on this one...

So who are these guys anyways?
        Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
        The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

www.myspace.com/aesmadaeva

They're metal with operatic female vocals. Not the silly pop crap that's fashionable days either. The MP3s on the above site do the songs and band no justice. They're amazing live, even though it's not a style I expected to like. I've seen them play a few times now, and always come away impressed. One of the guitarists is Earl Root (of Root Cellar/Root o' All Evil Records) and plays a Pile o' Skulls Y2KV live. Great tone, even in venues that often leave a lot to be desired.
          sigpic

Comment

One of the only distribution outlets of Koch here in the US (or so it was about 5 years ago) is found here in the Cities. A friend of mine was hired to be a director of sales for them but it was short lived when it didn't meet his salary requirements. Ever hear of Eden sound? Eden is local..the same guy who built those systems is a distributor for Koch.
            They make great stuff.. handwired and on par with HK with its own twist.
            Last edited by charvelguy; 05-27-2006, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X