No announcement yet.

Woo Hoo! My little amp is here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great amp I have a 65 Princeton reverb . They sound great and have the same power as a deluxe.

Comment

Oh man.. a '58 tweed Princeton... what a price. It went to the right guy obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Twisteramps
        If the speaker is stock, I'll say it again... take it out if you're going to play the amp. That amp wants to be cranked, and if you blow the stock speaker you are going to lose several hundred dollars in value instantly. Go to webervst.com and see what he recommends... That's a killer amp! Also, if you can, specify USA filter caps for your amp like Atoms. If you cheap out on the filter caps or any other parts, it will cause you to lose money if you ever sell it. One bad thing about amps like this is the people who are most interested will be looking at every freakin' solder joint in the amp. When I sold my '58 to a guy, he probably spent half an hour examining every last detail.

Pete
        Pete, thanks for the advice! I printed your reply and took it with me today. The tech is going to order a proper replacement speaker and the filter caps you recommended. He has a pile of NOS tubes so he will match everything as it should be.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

That looks like a Rola spealer right? If so I think it is stock I believe. Congrats!

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Working...
            X