Line 6 Echo Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line 6 Echo Park

I guess this is mainly for Pete since he's the only one that I think has one of these pedals on here....

Is your Line 6 echo park a bit on the noisey side? Mine has a constant white noise type hiss going, no big deal, but I am trying to run without a noise gate now.. Just curious if my unit is defective or whatever.

-Rob

Mine is pretty quiet... are you using a power supply or batteries?

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Twisteramps
      Mine is pretty quiet... are you using a power supply or batteries?

Pete
      Power supply... That the source of my noise?

Comment

Originally posted by Inearthed
        Power supply... That the source of my noise?
        Could be. I heard they are sensitive to non-Line6 supplies. Try a battery and see if it makes a difference.

Pete

Comment

Yes, goe the line 6 forums and do a search. I'm pretty sure it's a known issue about the non line 6 power supplies causing noise.
          "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

i heard that this pedal has alot of problems, is this true?

Comment

Certain Boss pedals react wierd to non-Boss power supplies too.

Comment

I've only gigged out 5 times with mine, but no problems so far. Powering it with a one spot too!

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Twisteramps
                  Could be. I heard they are sensitive to non-Line6 supplies. Try a battery and see if it makes a difference.
                  Will do... Thanks Pete.

Originally posted by fr0sty
                  Yes, goe the line 6 forums and do a search. I'm pretty sure it's a known issue about the non line 6 power supplies causing noise.
                  I'll have to test it out.. Thanks.

Originally posted by jgcable
                  Certain Boss pedals react wierd to non-Boss power supplies too.
                  Never knew that... Thanks.

Originally posted by donvandam
                  i heard that this pedal has alot of problems, is this true?
                  I've never had any trouble with mine the short period that I've owned it. The only thing that I'm having trouble with so far is getting the tap tempo wrong or accidentally setting the tap tempo when trying to turn it on and off. I used it in front of my amp last night for kicks and it sounded pretty damn good. Can't wait to try it in the loop.

Comment

Working...
                  X