can you guess what I cloned here? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you guess what I cloned here? :)

BTW, it sounds great as a boost, as a distortion it's pretty good too. Gets gritty at high settings though. Has a pretty good wallop, and it's the first boost I've built in a LONG time that didn't use a JFET or a 4558 compatible op amp like a tube screamer. It's pretty nifty!

Pete

Way Huge Red Llama!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I made it way to easy to figure out. Still a nifty sounding pedal, but I don't think I'd buy a real one at the going rate. Check this out...

http://cgi.ebay.com/way-huge-red-lla...QQcmdZViewItem

LOL!

Comment

That fucking thing is so awesome Pete. If I wasn't out of work from this stupid ass surgery, I'd so pay you to make me that. Even if it was empty, and just had that Llama. I'd so tell people it was my secret weapon.

Comment

thanks Deneb. I looked for a picture of a llama on fire, had to settle for this one. Almost used a picture of the dali lama too

Pete

Comment

Nice pedal man... Any chance for some clips to hear it in action?

Comment

thanks, one of these days! I have to run several errands including shipping an amp and pedal out to two patient folks and start on another 18 watt head... might be able to soon. I might tweak it a little first too. I like how it sounds, but there are a few things that I think can be improved.

pete

Comment

Hey Pete, who is the next 18 for? Is it a bro?
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler
                  Hey Pete, who is the next 18 for? Is it a bro?
                  Yup, it's for the mighty Fritz Reiser. Building him one with the Zeeg-Mod.

Pete

Comment

Working...
                  X