So I just bought a Vetta combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I just bought a Vetta combo

I'll have it sometime next week, should be fun. What are the best sites to read to learn more about it when it's here?

Oh and one more question... How come nobody told me that the FBV pedalboard costs $400? Wtf that is the same price as an XTLive

yeah it is expensive but it will really ake the amp work well ..Wahs Volume boost etc ..
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Congratz bro. The longboard is mandatory!!! Get one used on Ebay.
      Upgrade your Vetta to 2.5
      Read the owners manual!!!
      Visit:
      The Institute of Noise
      Vettaville
      The Line 6 website

They all have tons of info on the Vetta and message boards.

You can also PM me with any questions. You'll have a few thousand of them to start off with.

Comment

Nah to start off I'm going to update software then just play with it. I go to MIT it can't be that hard to figure out!

I probably will hit you up with some questions though, seems like we have very similar tastes

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy
          Nah to start off I'm going to update software then just play with it. I go to MIT it can't be that hard to figure out!

I probably will hit you up with some questions though, seems like we have very similar tastes
          You got it bro..

Comment

Working...
          X