Vetta 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vetta 2

I've been looking at this amp for playing with my band. the amp i have now is good for just playing at home but doesn't quite cut it for playing with my band. I looked at the vetta 2 head and i'm thinking of it as a possiblity. So what can you guys tell me about this amp good or bad. If i got it i wouldn't use a line 6 cabinet. Thanks

use 2 2X12's with it. i had one and used a 4X12 and a 2X12. borrowed another 2X12 and it sounded better. I didn't like the metal sounds in it but everything else was pretty cool. had it for a year and then went back to a tube amp.

Comment

Brick. Search the threads on the JCF in this section. There is a recent post... by me.... and others describing the Vetta and the new 2.5 software. Actually, several threads and they are all current.

Comment

sorry

Comment

I have a vetta combo...They are nice. I never realized how much I liked it until I played Boogie/Marshall again. BTW they say if you run the head you should use the Vetta cab because of all the speaker emulation features it has

Comment

Working...
          X