Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I didn't see but is anyone using the new BBE stomp boxes???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't see but is anyone using the new BBE stomp boxes???

Hello,
    I saw in the new Musicians Friend the new lineup of BBE stomp boxes. I own the Sonic Maximizer and feel it's a well built good sounding pedal.

Anyone???

Dan

I've played on the new BBE pedals and they sound great. The signal path is very clean and they are all true bypass, so the tone is different with every guitar you play with. The green screamer sounds great. I got some creamy leads and it's got more gain the the regulat tubescreamers, so you can get a balls out rhythm tone too if you want. They have a treble boost pedal that sounds great too. Basically I liked all of em, but I didn't try the one based on the metal zone. The rest of em sound great though, and they're priced pretty reasonable too. I might grab the Green Screamer or Freq Boost to use with my Randall head for a solo boost, I'm just waiting on a guitar to use it with

Comment

Nice man. I want to try them al myself. I got to see who carries them. I got my SOnic Maximizer by an order at Georges Music, a guy ordered one and never came to get it. Cool for me but they don't keep them in stock.
      I'll check the Guitar center and Sam ash.

Dan

Comment

i have the sonic stomp pedal. i love it. works awesome.

Comment

E-mail Matt (Matts Music). He's a BBE dealer and he might hook ya up with a better price than Ash or GC would (unless you need them right now that is)

Comment

Originally posted by IrfaanSE801
            E-mail Matt (Matts Music). He's a BBE dealer and he might hook ya up with a better price than Ash or GC would (unless you need them right now that is)
            Who is matt? I would be intrested.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by mantis
              Who is matt? I would be intrested.

Dan
              He is one of the JCF authorized dealers... Click the banner between the eagles at the top of any page, or just go to his website here.. http://www.mattsmusic.com/

Comment

i got the sonic stomp and it sounds great, but when i cut the volume on my guitar, its noisy as all hell. when my digitech whammy is onn too, it sounds like im in a bee hive. i swapped power supplies and batteries and cables. Any help, hush unit maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by dangerbut
                  i got the sonic stomp and it sounds great, but when i cut the volume on my guitar, its noisy as all hell. when my digitech whammy is onn too, it sounds like im in a bee hive. i swapped power supplies and batteries and cables. Any help, hush unit maybe?
                  Are you running it in your effects loop? I have no problems with mine. I use the supplied powercord and had a battery in it and I run my guitar volume down at time. Dead silent.

Dan

Comment

I always ran mine thru the loop..it works best there!!

IMO
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                    X