JSX owners? Post your settings/rigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JSX owners? Post your settings/rigs

Any JSX owners here? What do you have your eq's at? Any pedals?

I have my yellow channel at B-6, M-4, T-7, G-4 with a sd-1 in front of it and an eq with the mids up for leads, gets a nice metal ryhthm or rock lead.

Red Channel is B-6, M-7, T-5, G-4 with the sd-1 again, I use this channel for a metal lead, and will turn on some delay in the loop.

If I recall, Pete uses one of these, maybe he'll chime in.

Comment

Man, I gotta try one of these things soon. It sounds like they have alot of sounds in them. Do they have the gain of the Triple XXX? Thanks-Jack.

Comment

While I've never played a XXX I've heard the gain is lower on the JSX. I know the yellow channel is bassically a hot rodded classic 50, more crunchy, very marshally. Some say it's the closest thing to a hot rodded jcm 800 in it's price range. I don't know about that but it's defintly marshall esque. The Red channels gain is equal to the 2nd channel on a XXX, it's enough gain for me. i could only imagine what channel 3 is like on a XXX.

Comment

The Ultra channel on the XXX is pretty aggressive and raw. I am going to have to play both of these right after each other to compare fairly and hell, I`ll throw the 5150 in there as well!! Jack.

Comment

Working...
          X