Connecting 2 2x12s together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting 2 2x12s together

I love my Carvin MTS3212 combo and went ahead and ordered the extension cab. I was wondering, is there a good way to connect the two of them together (1 on top of the other and then latched together on the sides), like with butterfly latches or something similar to the way guitar cases hook together. I was just thinking it'd be cool to have them stacked and hooked together solid but not permenantly. Thanks!
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Originally posted by thetruthguy
    I love my Carvin MTS3212 combo and went ahead and ordered the extension cab. I was wondering, is there a good way to connect the two of them together (1 on top of the other and then latched together on the sides), like with butterfly latches or something similar to the way guitar cases hook together. I was just thinking it'd be cool to have them stacked and hooked together solid but not permenantly. Thanks!
    You might be able to get the heavier butterfly latches like for Anvil cases and use those. Or go to the hardware store and get some plate straps and woodscrews if you want it to be really rigid. You'd have screw holes in your caqbs if you took it apart, but they wouldn't be very obtrusive being on the sides, and maybe back as well.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X