G Major users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G Major users

Is it possible to use the G Minor or a one button pedal switch to use the G Major like a stompbox? I mean, like having the unit on but without any effects engaged and just using the footswitch to turn on/off a particular effect or block of effects? I'm sure this could be used with a regular midi footswitch, like the Behringer or the Ground Pro, but what about with a one button pedal switch?

Originally posted by Econ
    Is it possible to use the G Minor or a one button pedal switch to use the G Major like a stompbox? I mean, like having the unit on but without any effects engaged and just using the footswitch to turn on/off a particular effect or block of effects? I'm sure this could be used with a regular midi footswitch, like the Behringer or the Ground Pro, but what about with a one button pedal switch?
    You can buy a small midi pedal like the Midi-mouse. Its tiny. Also the G-Minor which is exactly what you need. Rocktron makes one too.

Comment

Not sure which pedal would be best, probably the G-minor. There are two ways you could do this. One would be to just use the bypass and switch it on and off and the second is to setup a preset that has no effects and just switch between the two presets.
      Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

I've got mine (G-Major) hooked into a Rocktron pedal board. I've got lots of options.
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
        X