Weird Pod problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Pod problem...

Sometimes when I record with my Pod, it plays back one step down which doesn't make any sense to me as to how it would do that. It's weird that it only happens certain times, usually when I play it back and I hear that it's doing it, it won't do it again when I re-record it. I'm running it into Cool Edit Pro through the soundcard. Has anyone else ever have this problem?
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Its the play back software in your computer. Its either the Cool Edit Pro or your soundcard settings. Its not coming from the POD.

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper
      Sometimes when I record with my Pod, it plays back one step down which doesn't make any sense to me as to how it would do that. It's weird that it only happens certain times, usually when I play it back and I hear that it's doing it, it won't do it again when I re-record it. I'm running it into Cool Edit Pro through the soundcard. Has anyone else ever have this problem?
      I suspect it's a sampling problem. Check your Pod and recording settings. The Pod is most most likely set to 48khz and recording at 44khz

-a

Comment

Hmm... Any ideas as to why it only does it certain random times?
        If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper
          Hmm... Any ideas as to why it only does it certain random times?
          You can set different tracks on Cool Edit Pro to different frequency rates and other parameters. That could be the reason its random.

Comment

Working...
          X