V-AMP 2 or Digitech-RP1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-AMP 2 or Digitech-RP1?

ok i am interested in either one of these, i heard the RP1 is a great sounding effects board and has more options then the v-amp, but others have said the v-amp has the best sound, can anyone recomend me to the one that has the better sound and options....

i play all styles of music...

right now i have a zoom 505, but i dont like the sounds i get from it...

thanks Monster

Vamp's have more than decent effect's and more than, very good models, i'm not sure of what the distortion or amp models are like on the digitech....

I have a Vamp pro and am still finding cool things to do....

Might be buying one of the Vampire aswelll....

I'd go with the Vamp on the amp models, My fav's are the MKIIC model, Savage beast model and soldano slo model....

It has decent cleans and mid gainy models aswell....

Ozz

Comment

Vamp pro and associated Vamp heads and Vtone heads kick major ass.Very user freindly.Very price freindly too.
      I have turned some very pro Marshall guys into closet Behringer users.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

ok well that sounds like i will do that, i will look into the vamp pro, and maybe a used vamp head.... any certian model head i should get????

thanks monster

Comment

No just Vamp or Vtone.Mine is a GMX1200H (Vtone)I love this thing I will be getting a Vamp head soon just to play with to see which one I like best.You can get the head and 4x12 stereo cab for under $500.00.Thats a steal in my book
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

The V-Amp 2 sounds much better than the RP-1

Comment

I have a V-Amp Pro and for distortion sounds, it is hard to beat.

My ToneLab SLAYS it for cleans and mid-gain stuff...but the V-Amp rocks for all out distortion. Great unit, great price.

Mike
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I had an RP-1, ended up giving it away. They totally suck.

Currently, I have a J-Station and a PODxt Live, both of which I adore. The Behringer stuff is good for beginners, it gives a lot of "close enough" tones for jamming. But when you want to record, they usually don't cut it. The J-Station, which is less expensive than a V-Amp, smokes the V-Amp. Cleans, distortions, whatever, it does it all. I love my POD, but tonally, the J-Station is superior for 1/4 the price..

Just please, anything but an RP-1 lol

Comment

I had an RP-1, ended up giving it away. They totally suck.

Currently, I have a J-Station and a PODxt Live, both of which I adore. The Behringer stuff is good for beginners, it gives a lot of "close enough" tones for jamming. But when you want to record, they usually don't cut it. The J-Station, which is less expensive than a V-Amp, smokes the V-Amp. Cleans, distortions, whatever, it does it all. I love my POD, but tonally, the J-Station is superior for 1/4 the price..

Just please, anything but an RP-1 lol

Comment

Working...
                  X