• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not a rig....it's a skyscraper.

Comment

Originally posted by screamindv
      Here is my stage rig. You can't beat stereo

Until you have to transport it to a gig!!!

Comment

Check with the various Music Go Round stores, especially Roseville and Burnsville. Both stock a ridiculous number of used cabs - I've seen Carvin, VHT and Avatar cabs there recently. I bought my Peavey (Sheffield) 2x12 and Jackson (Eminence) 4x12 at MGR stores for stupid cheap in near-mint condition. Guitar Center in Roseville has also been well-stocked with used cabs.

I've used different 2x12 cab pairs for recording, once with Celestion V30s (open back) and Sheffields (closed back), and once with the Genz-Benz G-Flex (??? speakers) and the same Sheffields. Running two 2x12 cabs in stereo is tough to beat for flexibility, and easier to transport in most situations.
        sigpic

Comment

Check with the various Music Go Round stores, especially Roseville and Burnsville. Both stock a ridiculous number of used cabs - I've seen Carvin, VHT and Avatar cabs there recently. I bought my Peavey (Sheffield) 2x12 and Jackson (Eminence) 4x12 at MGR stores for stupid cheap in near-mint condition. Guitar Center in Roseville has also been well-stocked with used cabs.

I've used different 2x12 cab pairs for recording, once with Celestion V30s (open back) and Sheffields (closed back), and once with the Genz-Benz G-Flex (??? speakers) and the same Sheffields. Running two 2x12 cabs in stereo is tough to beat for flexibility, and easier to transport in most situations.
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Eh, WTF?
              sigpic

Comment

Eh, WTF?
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X