gmajor+behringer fcb 1010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gmajor+behringer fcb 1010

anyone got this setup? I cant figure out how to work anything. the instructions are so vague and i have no experience with midi at all. i want to be able to control my User presets in the Gmajor with the floorboard, but i can only manage to switch between the factory presets, even when i go into Midi/util and set programchange to user or even custom

anyone have any advice for this setup?

Re: gmajor+behringer fcb 1010

I love mine... it setup simple, and worked as soon as i changed the programchange to user. Strange...

Comment

were you able to set up the Volume/exprsn pedals?

Comment

Yeah... I had to re-calibrate them on the board, but basically you go into mod, select M1, set it to "learn," hit the button/knobby thing, and move the pedal back and forth, so it stops flashing "Learning." Then, you set it to what you want by clicking the knobby thing when M1 is selected, and applying it to one of the parameters.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          anyone got this setup? I cant figure out how to work anything. the instructions are so vague and i have no experience with midi at all. i want to be able to control my User presets in the Gmajor with the floorboard, but i can only manage to switch between the factory presets, even when i go into Midi/util and set programchange to user or even custom

anyone have any advice for this setup?

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to go into the G-Major set up and tell it to allow user preset switching. It comes from the factory set up so that you can only change factory presets. Read the manual. It will tell you how to do it. Its just a few button clicks. I think its in the utilities menu.

Comment

There is a user group on Yahoo for the FCB1010. Sign up and you can get into the database and links. They used to have a guide either linked or in the database for the FCB1010 and the G-Major there. And for other things too like configing for stompbox mode. Someone there can tell you how to do just about anything possible with the FCB1010.
            This group helped me figure out how to config the FCB1010. The manual is crap.

Comment

thanks a bunch charvelfan!

Comment

Working...
              X