randalls done it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• randalls done it again

i just got a brand new 05 randall rh200sc g2. its the best sound head ive ever played through. it makes anything from marshall to mesa sound like a pile of puke. id recomend it to anybody whos into extreme gain, faaaaaaat bottom end, power(220 watts of it)and product for the money. if you r thinking of bying a new head you might want to check it out. it turned me away from my hughes and kettner tour reverb. i used to think that head was un-beatable.....i was wrooooooong!
    [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: randalls done it again

hmmm...

Comment

anything from marshall to mesa?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        i just got a brand new 05 randall rh200sc g2. its the best sound head ive ever played through. it makes anything from marshall to mesa sound like a pile of puke. id recomend it to anybody whos into extreme gain, faaaaaaat bottom end, power(220 watts of it)and product for the money. if you r thinking of bying a new head you might want to check it out. it turned me away from my hughes and kettner tour reverb. i used to think that head was un-beatable.....i was wrooooooong!
        [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a bold statement bro. I'm happy you like your Randall Solid State head. I like Randall too. Its affordable good gear. There are alot of Mesa and Marshall players here. Probably a few thousand actually.
        I am curious though... exactly what Mesa and Marshall amps are you referring to?

Comment

I have a Randall, but it's all tube. Sorry dude, I'm glad you like your new amp, but real amps have tubes. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I have a Randall, but it's all tube. Sorry dude, I'm glad you like your new amp, but real amps have tubes. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

or really good software... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

but is it BREWTAL?
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Randalls done what again..I'm waiting for the first time..

I used to love those cheap RG 80 and 120 heads..for noodling in the bedroom..back in the day...had many of them.

sounded like total obnoxious ass when arely cranked tho.. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Since I played the Warheads , Cyclones and whatever...eeewwwwwwwww.

But if you like it..I guess that's all that matters..use it in good health. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Randalls done what again..I'm waiting for the first time..

[/ QUOTE ]

Ow, that left a mark! I'm wanting to check out the Randalls with the tube modules that interchange. Those look pretty cool.

Pete

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I agree with that. I can't get into solid state amps. With the exception of my POD XT. (Which I wouldn't use in a live situation anyway) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Those are just loud computers John...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yep

Comment

i would like to check out the MTS series and the isolation cab and that is about it for randall amps as far as i'm concerned.
                          Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yep

[/ QUOTE ]

A buddy of mine who is a tube snob told me that I should change the name of my Vetta to Fetta because modeling amps sound like processed cheese wiz.

Comment

Played the G2 and bought an ENGL instead [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X