New Bogner combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bogner combo

I was poking around some websites seeing what is new and found this at http://www.bogneramplification.com/ I won't paste the whole thing but it looks interesting. I'm glad to see more smaller combos hitting the market.

All New! Bogner "DUENDE" 18 watt amplifier! Hear it at the NAMM Show!!

Re: New Bogner combo

Cool. Looks like they're running out of names, though. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

"'DUENDE' an Andalusia term for a mystical protector of treasure" [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

That sounds pretty cool. Wonder how much they will charge for these. I'd definitely like to see what some of the folks that go to NAMM think about it.
      We must!
      We must!
      We must increase the bust!
      The bigger the better!
      The tighter the sweater!
      The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Hopefully we will get some reports. Maybe something like twin-meets-plexi-meets-uber in combo format? All for say, $1,000? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yes, I'm delusional.

Comment

Yea, they need more interesting names.
          How about some Rammstein song names?
          Du Hast?
          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Sounds interesting, but, I am still waiting for an 18 watt EL84 based SLO combo.

Comment

That would be a cool amp as well. Carvin had a V3 combo prototype at NAMM but it's a full 100 watt combo. I saw the thread over on the Carvin board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                That sounds pretty cool. Wonder how much they will charge for these. I'd definitely like to see what some of the folks that go to NAMM think about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

2 channel, simple controls, more of a Shiva tone, and......$2700 [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ouch, so much for that - squashed like a bug.

Comment

Blues amp... ehhhhh.

Comment

There are some clips posted on the Bogner site. It sounds fantastic, but I'll wait for a used one for finally show up. Just too expensive.

Comment

I agree, those are some nice tones but too rich for my blood. Carvin is supposed to have a combo v3 coming out in march and are taking orders which interests me a little more.

Comment

Working...
                        X