Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Amp types

[ QUOTE ]
    make sure there is a Jackson plugged into it!!

[/ QUOTE ]

....how about a charvel. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

I really liked the Single Rectifier. Great distorted sound, great clean sound. I thought both sounds were better than the F-series, but I'm sure that's more opinion than fact. I'd give'em a shot.

If you really like the way your Marshall sounds, I'd try the 2x12 cab idea. If you buy another amp, you're looking at a totally different sound. Why not stick with something really close to your old sound?

HTH

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        If you really like the way your Marshall sounds, I'd try the 2x12 cab idea. If you buy another amp, you're looking at a totally different sound. Why not stick with something really close to your old sound?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, I think thats what I'm gonna do, but man those Marshall 2x12's are more expensive than I thought. Gotta look for used. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          make sure there is a Jackson plugged into it!!

[/ QUOTE ]

....how about a charvel. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

sure now plug it into a Rivera!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          I love admins!

Comment

Working...
          X