• the 5150 has been shipped out! Look at my new rig

before:

after: [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I need to get a new head ASAP [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Re: the 5150 has been shipped out! Look at my new rig

I can't argue with you about that.

Comment

Re: the 5150 has been shipped out! Look at my new rig

you should have kept the 5150 and sold the ESPee [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: the 5150 has been shipped out! Look at my new

[ QUOTE ]
        you should have kept the 5150 and sold the ESPee [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I sold the ESP to buy the KE1 [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sold the 5150 to pay for books this seemster [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Comment

Bummer! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

That sucks! Good luck in your search....why didn't you sell one cabinet though and keep the head?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              That sucks! Good luck in your search....why didn't you sell one cabinet though and keep the head?

[/ QUOTE ]

A cabinet would be hard to sell. It would be too expensive to ship so it would have to be local and I live in a small down.

the 5150 was an easy sell, I just mentioned I was selling it on another forum (can't sell to JCFers yet b/c of post count) and I had a buyer in 40 mins [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That sucks man. I'm selling all my gear to make the move to AZ to go to school, so I feel your pain. I have some nice stuff too, and 2 old Randall SS heads I don't really want to part with cause they sound freakin great, but they've gotta go too. A nice G&L, and a nice 2x12 cab. They way I see it though, and they way to look at it is all this stuff is replacable. It's when ya start digging into your vintage stuff to sell that I might feel worse, but seeing as I don't have any, I'll live and buy this crap all over again later. That's a funny look full stack though, you should play a gig with that just for kicks and see what kinda reaction ya get

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I need to get a new head ASAP

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, the search for getting head...

Comment

sorry to see Nemo go
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Nice pic of your after pic rig!!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

When you rock, do the neighbors complain about noise? You might need a hotplate for that bad boy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

slevy007...reaking of sarcasm [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Nice pic of your after pic rig!!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

When you rock, do the neighbors complain about noise? You might need a hotplate for that bad boy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

slevy007...reaking of sarcasm [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, the 5150 is really good about sounding good at low volumes. I live in a house too, and our closest neighbors live about half a mile away so I can crank it when I want.

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

not that it's an issue with the fender amp [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

No need to worry Chris my man, it's in good hands now:

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6553/picture0090zf.jpg

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1431/picture0109th.jpg

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            No need to worry Chris my man, it's in good hands now:

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6553/picture0090zf.jpg

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1431/picture0109th.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

enjoy it dude, it's a great amp

I miss it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X