Engl Fireball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engl Fireball

Reading a post the other day has gotten my intrest in the Engl fireball.
    I'm thinking about getting one soon but before I do, I would like to hear some of your opinions on them.
    I'm looking for a head that would be well suited for live performances.
    I really don't need a amp with a tons of bells and whistles just a brutal sound.

Re: Engl Fireball

well, what are you waiting for? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

When I played out live, I would get compliments on my tone from my Engl head/Mesa Recto 4x12 on a daily basis...it sounds killer at 11-12 o'clock and up!
      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
      RIP Dime

Comment

the only good sounding engl i've ever heared was the savage....maybe it's because everyone and their mum use them over here [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I really don't need a amp with a tons of bells and whistles just a brutal sound.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just described a Fireball. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

My Fireball has totally ended my search for tone, it's brutal yet clear... basically a one-trick pony, but it does exactly the trick I need.
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

www.rocksolidamps.com go there and listen to the sound samples. they have sound samples for other amps too.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              the only good sounding engl i've ever heared was the savage....maybe it's because everyone and their mum use them over here [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] I ended up buying a Savage 120. Wanna buy an ultralead?

Comment

wow...you needed simple, now you have 3 channels and MIDI [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                you realize you could've gotten 2 fireballs for that kinda money? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  wow...you needed simple, now you have 3 channels and MIDI [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  you realize you could've gotten 2 fireballs for that kinda money? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] I got it for $800 off the retail plus 6 years warranty and a bunch of other goodies. It was a showroom demo and never used for anything but display. I couldn't pass on a deal like that.

Comment

Working...
                  X