Mesa Stereo Rectifier 2:One Hundred Pwr Amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa Stereo Rectifier 2:One Hundred Pwr Amp

I have one at work and am thinking of buying it on payday. The MAP is $1200 but i can get it for below that around $800. Does anyone on here use one. I plan on running my GX700 through it for now until i can find a triaxis at a good price.
    This space for rent

Re: Mesa Stereo Rectifier 2:One Hundred Pwr Amp

I'm sure it sounds great, but I can't imagine needing that much power unless you're playing coliseums unmic'd! I use my Mesa 50/50 poweramp at 1/2 power 90% of the time, and only use full power when I'm playing w my deaf drummer pal (he plays unbelievably loud!).
    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Sup?
      JUMP ON IT!!!! you wont regret it.....expecially at that price.

i LOVE mine, it crushes bro. mine has 6L6's great deep round low end punch, although i would like to try EL34's just to hear the diff. but i'm sure it would be just as awesome.....only different... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

MOSH ON
      DAVE
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

It is a real nice poweramp for what ya get - just hella loud! Dave has my old one when I went back to 5150's [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Comment

Raw in your face power. The 2:90 is smooth and is slightly better for lead. The 2:100 is slightly better for rhythm. I'd like to hear mine with EL34's too so I can compare it to a VHT 2/50/2.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

I bought it. I put it on lay away. My price was so low i won't even put it on here. But for now it is sitting on a shelf in the wharehouse until i can pay to get it out.
            This space for rent

Comment

Working...
            X