Whats your collective opinion of Crate Blue VooDoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats your collective opinion of Crate Blue Vo

Ok, I can score a1 with the Voodoo 4X12 Cab for about $400-500 should I do it??
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of speakers are in it? Couldn't you get a Marshall cab for that kinda money?
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I don't like them...I tried one at GC..BUT!

I told a guy to throw a BBE in the loop..because he wanted something to enhance his own BV..

The GC guitar manager new what I was talkin' about and threw a BBE 482 in the loop and it did improve the overall sound of that amp..I don't like the BBE 482's..but it did improve the tone.

Needless to say he bought the BBE unit.

I dialed in a decent sound that I could work with at least...more than I can say with a DSL or Recto..which do not cooperate with me at all.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I liked my BV120 very much, especially for the price. And I could have kept it and been perfectly happy. But I got a chance to get a great deal on a XXX head, which I took. So I had to sell the Blue Voodoo. And now I can't imagine ever getting rid of the XXX. For my needs, my XXX is like having two (maybe three) other amps all rolled into one: I love the cleans, I love the crunch channel, and the ultra channel is just... uh... ultra. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith
          The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of speakers are in it? Couldn't you get a Marshall cab for that kinda money?

[/ QUOTE ]

Head and Cab for $400-$500 Hmm................
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Head and Cab for $400-$500 Hmm................

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds like a pretty damn good deal to me.
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

"Whats your collective opinion of Crate Blue VooDoo"

My opinion is that it should have been named the Blue DooDoo...

Comment

Working...
                X