• Show
Clear All

• My mini home stack...

This is basically just for home use. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: My mini home stack...

Nice "home" rig [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

There is nothing "mini" about that setup at all!!!!!!! Now I want a 5150. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Sweet!!!!!!
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Nice setup! What pedal do you have up there?
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

thats like my dream home equipment..

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Nice setup! What pedal do you have up there?

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the Mesa channel switching pedals (it takes 3 pedals) and a Boss RV-3 Digital REverb/Delay.

Comment

I don't see anything!!

Comment

john, how's the rv3?
                  btw, i'm surprised to see that you've set the treble/presence so high on the 5150. i suppose it works for low volume, but doesn't that get all harsh and nasty when turned up? also, do you use the BBE all the time, or just live&loud?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    john, how's the rv3?
                    btw, i'm surprised to see that you've set the treble/presence so high on the 5150. i suppose it works for low volume, but doesn't that get all harsh and nasty when turned up? also, do you use the BBE all the time, or just live&loud?

[/ QUOTE ]

The RV3 is now my favorite delay/reverb pedal. I like it even more than my DD3,5 and 6. I am still waiting to get parts to fix it but it is working with the power supply now.
                    Regarding the 5150, those are my home settings for low volume. The Mesa cabinet is a very dark sounding cabinet. Lots of bottom end. Especially at low volumes. When I play live..I have the BBE 422A in the loop. I dial back the treble and the gain a little and I run two 2 x 12 Randall cabinets. 1 is a closed back and 1 is an open. Together they give me a perfect balance of lows, mids and highs.
                    Oh yea.. and another thing. Since both the 5150 and the Mark III are set up I do alot of A/B'ing and comparing the 2 amps. The Mark III absolutely smokes the 5150 for a 80's-90's metal lead guitar tone. Its not even a fair fight.
                    They are both great amps but the Mesa is SO much more.
                    I am only using the 5150II for band practice in NJ now. I am saving the 5150 for gigs. For the life of me.. I still can't believe that nobody bought the Mark III when I listed it in the classifieds.

Comment

You have so much stuff :P

Comment

That gear is wicked bro, I'd give my right nut for some stuff like that!

Comment

Working...
                        X