Carvin Nomad??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin Nomad??

Anyone played one of these? They have some very nice sounding clips on their site with Angelo Janotti playing this amp. Quite a player too.

Just curious as I have never played a Carvin amp and they have some seriously nice values on their site.

While this is an EL84 amp, it seems pretty capable of generating old Marshall tones.

Thanks,

Mike

p.s. I also really dug some of those sound clips of the Hughes and Kettner DuoTone combo...then I saw the price. Why is it always like that? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Re: Carvin Nomad??

Haven't heard a Carvin amp (aside from Vai using an X100B live and the Legacy demo from Carvin's site, but then that's Vai [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) but if you want a killer 2x12 cabinet, the VE212 can't be beat. Their speakers have more clarity than anything I've ever heard.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
    X