Boss RGE-10 Graphic EQ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss RGE-10 Graphic EQ???

I have a chance to buy one of these units, what are the worth in very good condition, and most inportantly, hwat the hell are they like? I have used the Boss GE-7 before, but this thing is like a half rack unit. Are they worth $20 and what will it do for me? I play Speed Metal and the like. Thanks-Jack.

Re: Boss RGE-10 Graphic EQ???

Buy it for $20.00 and you can sell it for a profit to me.

Comment

John, you really like these bro? Well, it is $20 plus Shipping. I am not sure if it comes with the Power Supply, I emailed the guy back. I may still buy it. John, if I don`t like it bro, you are first in line [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Thanks-Jack.

Comment

I collect Boss stuff. That is a piece that I don't have. Regardless of if I use them or not, I still collect Boss pedal gear.

Comment

I got ya bro and I imagine this is a Japanese made unit? The guy got back to me and it doesn`t have the Power Chord, which I imagine is the Boss wall wart. Poop, I forgot to ask if it came with the original box and directions. I will ask him. Jack.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I got ya bro and I imagine this is a Japanese made unit? The guy got back to me and it doesn`t have the Power Chord, which I imagine is the Boss wall wart. Poop, I forgot to ask if it came with the original box and directions. I will ask him. Jack.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is the rack version of the GE-10 which was made from 1976-1985.

Comment

Ok man, I got it now. I appreciate the info!! Jack.

Comment

I used one of these for a long time. Pretty decent EQ, and it's great in a rack for getting a lead tone, since it's switchable.
                Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

I believe this is the same rack eq that Jeff and Kerry from Slayer have used for many years.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I believe this is the same rack eq that Jeff and Kerry from Slayer have used for many years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed it is.
                    Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

I was thinking that was the EQ he used too... But was looking around and just saw some MXR EQ he was using.

Wierd..

Comment

Yeah, Kerry does have a signature MXR eq pedal now, too.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                        X