Rocktron intellifex LTD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocktron intellifex LTD

After some scanning and looking into multifx units I decided to go with the rocktron intellifex (I could get a LTD version really cheap, for €125.- ;the guy only used factory presets, and thought it too limited). Now I am trying to get it to do what I like, downloaded the manual and all, but I have a question: I want my presets to use only the effects I use. How can I build a preset from scratch? for example: I only want one with a suble chorus for my clean sounds, I want one just with a delay for my solo's etc. somehow I cannot erase the effects from a preset that can be altered?

any user comments?

Harrald

Re: Rocktron intellifex LTD

That is the one thing that sucks about the intellifex. You have to use their preset configurations of effects in each patch.

Get the closest config to what you want, and basically go through the effects in the config zero out the effects you don't want. Sucks when you want one echo and have to zero out the other three or whatever, but that's how they have to be used.

I feel that is part of the reason the Intellifex can sometimes seem to degrade your sound, but it is a decent unit for the price.

Comment

Re: Rocktron intellifex LTD

thanks. I already found out something like that, I somehow overread that in descriptions on HC. Not a really big issue by the way, but it really bothers me that I cannot make an logic numberin in my presets. the effectscombination is chosen logicly, that is not the point, but I will NEVER use the pitchshifter and there are really much presets with the pitchshifter.

ah well, I bought it for high quality chorusses and delay/reverbs and I already found out these are great and the intellifex really keeps my sound intact, no noticable colouring of my sound what so ever and that is exacty why I bought it and I think it will do the trick very well, just need time. I never had to program something this complex, the guy who sold it did not have a clue what he had under his hands... these units usually go for 200 euro's and more, I feel really lucky getting it so cheap [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

harrald

Comment

Working...
      X