Rocktron Chameleon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocktron Chameleon

I noticed these things are going dirt cheap on eBay lately....Anyone have any opinions on these? I know Martyr used em, at least on the first album and they have a great guitar sound...What does everybody think of these and what's a good inexpensive SS poweramp to use with one?

Re: Rocktron Chameleon

I hear the early ones are good, while the later ones sucked............I think you can tell an early one by the Made in USA on the back..........

Comment

I had one and it sounded pretty good I actually liked it better than Behringer Vamp and Line6 Pod Pro.
      The problem with mine was it started showing some memory error and no sound was coming out of it...

About SS power amp, I recommend one of these 1 space Marshall.
      Also ADA.
      Lee Jackson power amp was great as well.
      It sounded great with my ADA MP-1.
      These sell pretty low as less than $200 on E-bay.

Comment

i have one of the newer models, it sounds pretty good if you're using headphones or recording directly into a comp, when i crank this thing thru my engl e930 poweramp it sounds like a piece of shit, but much worse [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ...dont use these things on stage.
        cheers

Comment

Carvin makes some great inexpensive power amps. I've got their one-space DCM150 and really like it.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
          X