Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone out there using or tried the G-flex Cabs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone out there using or tried the G-flex Cabs?

Anyone out there try the Genz-Benz G-flex cabs? Just wondering if they are as good as they claim.

Re: Anyone out there using or tried the G-flex Cabs?

I have a 2x12 and love it! I got it because I didn't want to lug the 4x12 around, when I run through both cabs the sound is great, full and tight. The 2x12 by itself sounds as good as most 4x12 but that's just my opinion.
    I compared it with 2x12 and 4x12 Mesas and liked the sound much better.I believe the front porting really focuses and projects the sound without it being boomy or mushy.
    I know quite a few of the guys here are using them. One of the posters here has the 4x12 version as well...........they'll probably be checkin' in soon with more responses
    Try one out ..... my personal opinion.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

OUTLANDER, I have 2 on order! Just wanted some feedback! Can't wait to get them.

Thanks!

Comment

You already know what I think of mine. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I have two...
          They RULE.

Comment

I have (2) 2x12's and like 'em for the tight bottom when I play my 7's. The voice coils in the 12" speakers are a bit more "brittle" sounding than a Celestion... but they kick ass.
            I have 1 "older" version with the handles on the side and 1 with the top molded handles. The older one has a little more thump to it - IMO because it is square rather than angled at the top.
            Fates Warning was using the new 4x12 version on this tour and they sounded great!

Comment

I was using 2 of the 2x12's, but recently bought the new 412 version.........
              all I can say is.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

I have (2) 2 X 12 cabs and they are awesome. Currently I have a Line 6 Vetta HD head that I run stereo to my cabs. Tone is great, and no woofing ever! You can pump as much bass to these as you want, and they handle it well. I run 2 boger uberschall amp sims from the vetta to each cab, and it will seperate flesh from bone :-) They also sound great on my clean channel with a little verb. Nice and tight and spanky. Overall I give them a 10. They simply rock.

Comment

i've got a 212 and it rules, it's got tons of bottom and it's hard to make it muddy.

Comment

Ive got one but I think one of the speakers is messed up cuz it doesnt sound too great and buzzes when I hit a string really bad. So im going to buy another one to see if Im imagining things or if its messed up for real. Im just real nit picky about little noises and stuff. I love the sound though. It really gives a great thump.

Comment

Working...
                    X