POD w/Foot Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POD w/Foot Controller

When you switch channels using a foot controller on a POD, is there the same amount of delay between patches as there is when you switch by hand?

Re: POD w/Foot Controller

That was an issue they had on the early pods and had hoped to correct on later versions .. I don't know that it ever was but it would be an issue to verify against your software rev.

Line6 also has a discussion board and they actually frequent it so if you don't get your answer here you can try there ...

good luck
    Kev
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Thanks a lot Kev! My POD has the 2.3 software in it, so if they ever fixed the problem, mine definitely has it fixed...I'll be sure to check the Line6 boards for more info! Thanks again [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

The trick to minimize the delay between patches is to use the same basic models as your 2 switchable models. In other words, if you like 1 clean, 1 heavy and 1 lead channel, use the same amp model. On the clean channel back off totally on the distortion. On the heavy channel crank up the distortion, on the lead crank up the distortion and the volume for solo boost. If you use the same amp models on the POD the switching is instant with no delay at all. The effects do not effect the delay in channel switching so you can have anything you want in all three channels. Only using different amp models effects the channel switching time.

Comment

Working...
        X