• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocktron Intellifex! Pro's and Cons

I am maybe buying it!

Tell me anything you know!

Good and bad!

Re: Rocktron Intellifex! Pro\'s and Cons

They're cool for the dough if buying used. If buying new, buy a TC Electronics G-Major...

I own an intellifex and like it a lot. Easy to use, and sounds great. Nice and transparent, and has nice sounding effects.

Reliable as stone so far.

Comment

Matjaz, I have an Intellifex that I can sell to you... please e-mail me, ok?...

Thanks,

Rodrigo

Comment

i hear some are very unpleased with the tone when editing a patch with a 2 effects together! U use tone for both, apparently the parameters goes down from 8 to 4 and stuff like that!

How is the hush?

Comment

Dude, everyone and their brother used the Intellifex. They used it because it is one of the best sounding units out there. It is just an older unit at this point, but still sounds great. Considering they can be had for $150 or less used, you will not find a better unit. Just buy it.

Comment

There are no "cons" on a used Intellifex. It is has been an industry standard forever. The price for used ones is too reasonable not to own one. There are better ones out there but not for the price!!

Comment

i hear some are very unpleased with the tone when editing a patch with a 2 effects together! U use tone for both, apparently the parameters goes down from 8 to 4 and stuff like that!
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">WTF are you talking about?You don't know and neither do I. If it is too much trouble to change parameters to get a sound you like, then get a pedal and you can turn knobs instead.

Oh yea I have one. Like everyone says for the money there great but I dont use it much.

Comment

Not that I've ever run into it as a problem, but what he was probably talking about is the fact that when you have a chain of effects going, I think you have to go from 8 voice chorus, down to 4, or something like that.

I have one as well, and for the $$$$, it is unbeatable.

Comment

Working...
                X