NAD! Well...kind of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAD! Well...kind of

Modded my new 6505+ head with LED's. Bluetooth controlled from my phone. Always wanted to install these in my 5150 head but never got around to it when I owned it.

Awesome look!

Comment

Looks amazing! Great job!

Comment

That really cool.

How hard was to do? Always been tempted to put LED backlighting in a amp but never dug much into it and since I got a Rhodes Gemini my fix was satiated since it has LED's in it. Tempted to try it with the new amp I have on order.

Comment

That would look amazing on stage!

Comment

Thanks guys! I really dig it! Tons of different variations and color combos. Pulsing, strobe, etc...even goes along to the beat of the music. $16 bluetooth kit on ebay.

Originally posted by Aso View Post
            How hard was to do?
            Not too hard. Just pulled the front off, detached the grill, put LED's in with 3m tape or hot glue works best, re-installed the grill with velcro on the sides since the black block it was attached to was what was holding it in place. Took me about 20-30 minutes.

Comment

that looks badass man! What LED kit did you use? I bought one online that uses USB to power it and a remote but no app which i was wanting.

Comment

Originally posted by z1n View Post
                that looks badass man! What LED kit did you use? I bought one online that uses USB to power it and a remote but no app which i was wanting.
                Thanks, z1n! Here's the link...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/10M-RGB-LED...72.m2749.l2649

I also bought 90 degree angle connectors for $5. Here's the link for those...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/5-X-5050-RG...72.m2749.l2649

Comment

Working...
                X